Normax is in the business of mRNA vaccine Research, Development and Manufacturing.
- Normax has secured a €300,000,000 capital commitment from a $3.4Bn cornerstone institutional investor for development of mRNA Vaccines and Vax Factory Manufacturing for Transformative Social Impact on Infectious Disease and Pandemic Preparedness.
- Normax plans to drive down the cost of mRNA Vaccines to save more lives and to deliver sustainable returns for impact investors.
- Normax plans to deliver safe and effective mRNA vaccines at large scale for about $4 dollars per dose.
- Normax mRNA vaccine products in development include: (1) mRNA Vax Factory, (2) Universal Coronavirus mRNA Vaccine, (3) Tuberculosis mRNA Vaccine, (4) HIV mRNA Vaccine, (5) Malaria mRNA Vaccine, and (6) Disease-X mRNA Vaccine (e.g. within 100 days).
- Normax Biomed Ltd (Normax) is based in Cork, Ireland, and London, United Kingdom.
Normax mission is to deliver competitive financial performance with transformative social impact.
NOT AN OFFER TO INVEST.