- Nature is fundmentally not patentable. Nature is not a “monopoly business”
- DNA translated into mRNA and expressed as Proteins, in the cell, is the basis for all life on earth.
- Of about 10,000 diseases in humans, only 500 are currently treatable.
- mRNA technology-based products can be safe and effective for many diseases and conditions.
- Normax is an mRNA Freedom To Operate (FTO) business.
- Generally, big-pharma are in the “monopoly” business, but in practice, no single company can monopolize the basic mRNA business.
- Normax plans to compete – on price – with safe and effective regulatory approved products, for a relatively unlimited global healthcare market demand/need.
- The “IP landscape” must to be managed for FTO of the business – and it is this strategic FTO capability that is expected to be a competitive advantage for Normax.