SAFETY and EFFICACY of mRNA VACCINES
- mRNA vaccines are safe and effective. mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines Have Been Rigorously Evaluated for Safety. CDC
- Both the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines are highly effective against both symptomatic and severe COVID-19 across age groups and in diverse populations. CDC/IDSA
HISTORY of mRNA VACCINES
- mRNA Vaccines Are Newly Available to the Public But Have Been Studied for Decades CDC
- Hundreds of scientists had worked on mRNA vaccines for decades before the coronavirus pandemic brought a breakthrough. Nature
- How COVID unlocked the power of RNA vaccines. Nature
mRNA VACCINES and the COVID-19 PANDEMIC
- Vaccines are estimated to have saved 20 million lives in one year from Dec. 2020 to Dec. 2021. The Lancet
- 67% of the world population has received at least one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine. 12.34 billion doses have been administered globally, and 7.89 million are now administered each day. Only 19.9% of people in low-income countries have received at least one dose. Our World Data
- As of July 3, 2022, more than 3.6 billion Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccines were shipped to 180 countries in every region of the world. Pfizer
- Pfizer and Moderna forecast to almost double vaccine sales in 2022. Bullish projections show mRNA jab producers could generate more than $90bn in sales next year FT
- Moderna expects $17 billion to $22 billion in total COVID-19 vaccine sales in 2022. Fierce Pharma
CLINICAL TRIALS for mRNA VACCINES
- 212 mRNA Vaccines Clinical Trials are recorded by U.S. National Library of Medicine. ClinicalTrials.Gov
mRNA is NATURE. mRNA is LIFE.
- DNA is in every cell of every body. All life on earth functions with DNA, mRNA and proteins.
- Deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) is an organic chemical that contains genetic information and instructions for protein synthesis. DNA is the foundation of all living organisms on earth.
- mRNA molecules are generated from DNA to express proteins.
- Messenger RNA (mRNA) is a type of single-stranded RNA involved in protein synthesis. mRNA is made from a DNA template during the process of transcription. The role of mRNA is to carry protein information from the DNA in a cell’s nucleus to the cell’s cytoplasm, where the protein-making organelle (the ribosome) reads the mRNA sequence and translates each three-base codon into its corresponding amino acid into an organic protein molecule.
- Proteins in the body are naturally manufactured by translation of DNA into mRNA, into proteins.
The Laws of Nature are not patentable – not a monopoly – and neither are personal DNA (genes). For example, SUPREME COURT OF THE UNITED STATES decisions 2011 and 2012 under 35 U.S. Code § 101.